2/09/2007

Leah Loves Nanny

This is my Nanny. I love her and she loves me. I can tell because she lets me play with all kinds of neat stuff. Nanny always kisses and hugs me and sings me silly songs. We read books together and play hide and seek. I am always excited to see her. She is alot like my Mommy......


Well Leah thats because Nanny was my teacher. My mentor on how to be a really good Mother. It is because of Nanny that I grew into the Mommy I am today. If I am able to teach you the things Nanny taught me, together we can all be the change we want to see in the world.......... I thank God for giving me Nanny as my mother and you as my daughter. I love you both very much.......
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really liked your posting today. That was very special; it warmed my heart and made me smile! Thank you. Love, Tam

Anonymous said...

We so enjoy your blog and are so enjoy photos of Chris & Leah together...We are awaiting our LOI now, and are getting ready for Kazakhstan. Time sure is going by quickly in some aspects, but slowly in the waiting.
Thinking of you and your family often,
~Claudia & Stefan Wessel~