9/17/2007

Last Day at the Beach 2007


God is awesome.
Look at his beautiful creations.
Smiles,sunshine, sand, and sea.
We are greatful to God for the blessings he has given us all.
As we approach Sept 24th ( Gotcha Day) we are acutely aware it has been 1 year since Leah became part of our family forever. We reflect on the journey we as a family experienced, and we give thanks to God for the lessons we learned about life and love and faith.
Our son says it all when he tell us "you know I cannot imagine my life without Leah in it"
The bond is complete and we are so thankful we were chosen to be a part of this miracle.






And so as summer ends we look forward to fall !!!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Meenach's said...

I love seeing your new pictures of your addorable son and your beautiful daughter. We are currently adopting from Kaz. We have an 11 year old biological son, so when I see your two children together I can picture our son holding his baby sister and it gives me such hope. Thank you for that!

The Meenach's