10/26/2006

 
I was finally able to get Leah to leave a headband on her head. I have been trying for ever. She wants no part of hair ribbons or barrets. I put them in and she immediately takes them out. I will keep trying though.
This little girl is such a love. We are amazed that after being with us for only 33 days she understands almost everything we say. We still feel so blessed to have her as our daughter. She wakes each morning with a smile that just melts your heart. It as if she is saying "life is good". Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ive followed your blog since the beginning of your journey. I put it in my favorites. Something about Leah just touches your heart immediately. Something about your family too. Maybe it's the way your son looks w/ his new sister. I guess it is just that it is such a happy ending! Keep posting the pics and updates of Leah. I see that you have been so richly blessed by Leah in your lives. We adopted our blessing from Kaz. in 2004. Our homegrown daughter just couldnt WAIT to become a big sister. My Kaz cutie, Grant, has been a bigger blessing and gift to us than I ever could imagine. People are automatically drawn to him. Even people we dont know tell us how "cool" he is! Just wanted to congratulate you again and congratulate Leah on finding her forever family.
Sincerely,
Heather Wood

Anonymous said...

she looks is head band though I would rather see her in cowboy boots and hat/Thanks for bringing her to my office everyone is still telling me how blessed we are to have gotten he she is so cute she really did with all the strangers talking to her. I get so excited when I know I am going to see her. give her a hug and kiss for me Love Mom/Nanny

The Cook said...

That is such a pretty picture. A framer for sure! She really is such a doll.