10/02/2006

Leaving on a (very old) Jet Plane

 
We have left Ust Kamenogorsk. It is bitter sweet as we board a really old plane which is evident as you can see by the window Leah is gazing out of. We are flying onto Almaty, and out of her old life. She leaves in Ust Kamenogorsk the roots of her beginning. She is a brave little girl, and has embraced all the wonderous things she is experiencing each day. Mostly she is happy and smiling. She looks content as the bonds of trust are being formed. She is wide eyed most of the time taking it all in. It is such an amazing experience for us. Did I mention what an old plane that was. For those of you really close to us I am sure you are having a goooood laugh right about now.
We have had our clinic visit today and again Leah passed with flying colors. She had everyone laughing and cooing at her. She really knows how to work a crowd. You will all see when you meet her.... Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ann and Chris that picture is so wistful.Oh if only we knew what was going on in that beautiful little girls mind.the picture reminds me of The sound of music when Julie Andrews sang what will this day be like (I wonder) what will my future bring (I wonder)when she was on the way to the captains house.Please God let Leah become all that you would have her be Please give to Ann and Chris your love for her and the wisdom they need to help her live up to her potential.
Love Mom,
P.S. can you see my tears,I am so happy Chris has a sister I have prayed for him to have a sibling for years.Thatkyou God













what will this day be like