9/14/2006

We have been in labor since Aug 5th. Contractions for 8 more days....

Leah not a day goes by that we are not thinking about and praying for you. We miss you and love you very much. We are still amazed at the miracle that has taken place in our lives and are thankful to God for the gift of you. There are so many people who are also waiting to meet you. You have touched so many hearts from that baby house in Kazakhstan to the USA.
Again today we received gifts for you from a family who adopted a baby boy from your baby house and who saw you while they were in the process. We promised to bring photos of their child back to Kazakhstan and deliver them to the caregivers. When the package arrived not only were their pictures but books and outfits for you. These are people we have only spoken to on the internet. Thank you Pam and Nicholas for the random act of kindness. You are very special people.......

I went shopping today and bought you your Red,White and Blue homecoming outfit. A man named Lucky from Riverhead Raceway gave me money Saturday night and insisted I buy you a gift. So I bought the entire outfit, head to toe with Lucky's money. I am sure you will be as your shirt says an "All American Cutie" on the outside and always our "Kazak Angel" on the inside. Thanks Lucky!!!!












Our travel plans are made. We leave NY on Sept 22 and will arrive in Ust Kamenogorsk on Sept 24. We will be so happy to have you in our arms again. We are your forever family. Please God continue to watch over our daughter as you have from the very beginning. We thank you for her caregivers and the love they have given her ,and all the children whose lives they touch. We pray also for the other adoptive parents who are in the process, beginning the process or hitting the bumpy and sometimes painful twists and turns the process can take. Fill their hearts with faith that your timing is perfect. Amen


Christopher says I want my sister home NOW!!!!!!! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I LOVE those pics! I can't wait for your family to have her home in your arms forever! I ave enjopyed following your journey and the story of Leah and Lauren Dawn is the best! You are in my prayers!

Hugs~Dawn

Anonymous said...

theres a little girl I love so her name is Leah everyone knows shes my angel shes my love sent to me from God above Thank you Jesus for the gift of Leah. Leah I can"t wait for you to come home to us ,for us to love and take care of forever. Love Nanny

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are just precious! Keep them coming! Hope the journey to bring her home goes wonderful. Your family is in our prayers. Lora Brown