9/30/2006

A letter to my daughters mother...

 
Mother to Mother..

My thoughts as I gaze at this beautiful child are, you shall always possess a place in your daughter’s heart meant for only you. A sacred place created by God where unconditional love exists and knows no boundaries…
Your child will, when she understands, think of you often throughout her life. These thoughts are bonds created by God therefore deserving of respect. They carry lifelong effects on your precious child. They are your legacy to her…
Today I prepared a sacred place in my heart to welcome your child as my own. Through God, our bonds will be nurtured and grow. Each to each other. Our lives forever changed and connected. I received this miraculous blessing, a gift to be your child’s Mother…
Gifts are a sharing of joy so in return my gift to you, my promise…
Your legacy will be a celebration of life. I will paint thoughts of you in her heart of Hope and Joy and Kindness, Love and Respect. She will come to understand the sacrifices you made in giving her the most precious gift of all LIFE…
God Bless You…

Ann Young Mother to Leah Natalya Young
Hand Delivered 9/30/06 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ann, Thankyou so much for the Love and compassion you have for others .Your Letter to Leahs birth mother was beautiful and eloquent,Love and compassion like that can only come from God.
I can only pray that maybe you learned some of that kind of Love at home when you was growing up. I always saw in you Love and compassion for others.

God Bless you,
Love Mom

I pray that all of you have a safe Happy Trip.
P.S. Did I tell you that this weekend coming up is HOMECOMING Weekend at Christophers school How apropo is that

Anonymous said...

Chris, Ann, Leah and Christopher~
May you all continue to enjoy the happiness that you all have now! I finally found the blogspot (only took days and days...) and i read your posts with tears in my eyes.....tears of happiness, of course, and want to wish you all the best always...
(it was fun having Christopher on my bus for a few days! wish he could be there more!)
Sincerely,
Claudette*