8/27/2006

Lars and Dawn Holmberg thanks for loving me too....

Leah Natalya Young. I am 7 months old here. My friend Lauren Holmberg is with me in this crib. Lauren was being adopted by Lars and Dawn Holmberg of Washington State when this picture was taken. Lauren's Mom and Dad fell in love with me also when they were adopting Lauren. If they could have adopted me, Lauren and I would probably be sisters today. However God had a different plan. So as the months past after Lauren went to live with her forever family,the Holmbergs never forgot me and continued to pray for me and kept me in their thoughts. Unconditional love is so powerful.
As you all know I have been adopted by the Young Family from Long Island,NY. The way they came to have these photos is thru divine intervention. Dawn Holmberg just happened upon The Young Family Adoption Miracle blog and placed it in her favorite places a few weeks before my family travelled to Ust Kamenogorsk, Kazakhstan to meet me. Dawn didnt read the saved blog until after my family arrived in Ust Kamenogorsk. When she finally opened the blog she saw me Leah Natalya Young at age 14 months. The other child they also fell in love with and havent forgotten since adopting Lauren. Dawn's prayers for me were answered and the Holmbergs had a front row seat to my adoption story, because they prayed for and loved me. The Holmbergs immediately emailed my Mom and Dad in Kazakhstan to tell them about this miracle and to send these photos of me when I was just 7 months old. So now not only do I have a Mom and Dad and brother but I also have an Aunt Dawn, Uncle Lars and a cousin Lauren who I am going to get to see again once I get to my forever home. Both Mom and Dad and Aunt Lauren and Uncle Lars have promised to bring us back together again in the USA.

Aunt Dawn,Uncle Lars and Lauren, Thanks for the welcome home gifts of Love from my Heart to a precious sweet little girl ( a great book) and the MagiQ Tiny Love DVD and Active Pal. I am not even home yet and you have sent me gifts. How lucky am I......
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...I am crying right now! I love this whole story about the girls. I love both of your blogs and it just warms my heart. What a great story.
We hope to have our little princess home soon too.