8/03/2006

Our Miracle Has Been Granted

Leah Natalya Young we are your forever family. We welcome you into our hearts and lives. We thank God for guiding us on our journey to you. Faith brought us together and love will be abundant. We also pray tonight for your biological mother, who gave you the gift of life.
Our precious daughter and sister to Christopher.
LEAH NATALYA YOUNG
Our first official visit as Leah's parents and brother. We asked the driver and translator to bring us to the baby house so we could tell our daughter and her caregivers the news.
Hey Dad whats going on? Everyone's all dressed up. Where have you all been? YOUR LATE !!!
You guys should have been here and hour and a half ago.......... Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome Leah I also pray for your birthmother and your caregivers and anyone who gave you love and comfort We will love and cherish you forever Love Nannyxxxxxxx00000

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the whole family. Leah is a beautiful girl and she is so lucky to have you all as her family. See you soon.

C Squared said...

Congratulations to the whole family! What a wonderful day for you all!

I also pray for Ivan's biological Mom. Sometimes in the form of tears of gratitude and sometimes in the form of just shear admiration for making what has to have been the most difficult choice of her life. The women that choose to carry these precious gifts must be stronger than I can imagine. I would like to belive that they are also close to the Lord and that He led them to their decision as much as He led us to these wonderful children.

Congratulations again to the whole family there in Ust!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I look forward to meeting Leah when she arrives in the US. God bless you all.

Suzanne said...

Congratulations! You make a lovely family. So happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Oh my god did I cry when I saw these pictures
Ann you look radiant, Christopher you have such love in your eyes and I think you understand you will always be there for her.
and Chris, I don't think I have ever seen him smile so deeply.
So proud, so loving, so real, and sooooooo in the moment
There was so much love in those pictures I was becoming diabetic just looking at them
I miss you guys so much
please promise to have dinner with us real soon when you get back
I want to hear everything
congradulations
Love,
Mary

Chris Sapp said...

Congratulations Young family! It's FINALLY official! wait until you see Leah Young on her airplane ticket and passport the next time you visit - I had to keep checking to make sure it was real! We are all so happy for your family!

Love,
The Sapps

Anonymous said...

Congratulations - I am so very, very happy for you all!!!

Best, Pam and Nicholas (from Leah's group in the Baby House in Ust Kam)